With the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, we are urged to thoroughly wash our hands. But when you’re out and about that may not always be an option. People panic brought many things like tissue and hand sanitizer… so what do you do if you run out? Celebrity Myxer has a simple recipe with only 3 household ingredients on how to make hand sanitizer yourself at home. Watch the full video above, ingredients below!
How To Make Hand Sanitizer Recipe:
- 3/4 cup of rubbing alcohol (70 percent or higher.)
- 1/4 cup of aloe vera gel (for keeping hands smooth to counteract the alcohol.) If you don’t have aloe vera gel, use 1/4 cup of dishwashing liquid.
- 10-12 drops of lemon juice
- Pour all ingredients into a measuring bowl.
- Mix with a whisk or spoon.
- Pour into an empty bottle (either old hand sanitizer bottle or spray bottle.)
If you learned how to make hand sanitizer on your own, you should share this video with your friends and loved ones. Don’t have any of the ingredients? You can simply order hand sanitizer… we’re in stock!
Stay Updated With Coronavirus News: